Read before posting
This is project FOSTEX’s textile community. The aim of this community is to offer a collaboration platform where to get in direct contact with actors and stakeholders of the European, Jordanian and Moroccan textile industry, and beyond.
It’s a virtual space fostering exchange between:
- the Jordanian and Moroccan Advanced Textile Centres established within the FOSTEX project lifespan.
- textile industry stakeholders belonging both to the European and Mediterranean area
- the FOSTEX community and other relevant stakeholders, such as policymakers, Business Intermediary Organisations (BIOs) and research centres
- initiators interested and/or universities interested in setting up advanced textile centres
Want to know more about the project and its results? Visit https://fostexproject.eu/
FOSTEX project (Fostering innovation in the Jordanian and Moroccan textile industry project reference number 598347-EPP-1-2018-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. The European Commission support for the production of this platform does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
While posting in this community please consider the following:
- share information about upcoming events and initiatives related to advanced textiles
- share links and resources related to the advanced textile centres
- post your request for collaboration
- Use/create community hashtags to add your post to ongoing discussion, e.g. #training #newprocess #partnership etc.
- do get in touch with other community members
- do share your feedback, questions, relevant observations, and additional information.
- do engage in collegial discussion or debate about the topic of the post.
- do keep comments brief and to the point.
- do not attack other commenters.
- do not use profanity.
- do not use language that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, demeaning, derogatory, disparaging, or abusive, or post links to content that contains any of this language.
- do not degrade others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification.
- do not make remarks that are off-topic.
- do not write lengthy comments beyond the scope of the original post.
- do not post spam.
The FOSTEX consortium is looking forward to getting in touch with you and receiving your inputs for fruitful discussions. We’re happy to have you on board!